Aviatrix CoPilot Release Notes¶
AppIQ generates a comprehensive report of control plane connectivity between any two cloud endpoints connected with Aviatrix Transit Network which includes link status, latency, bandwidth, traffic, and performance monitoring data.
BGP Info shows detailed BGP connections information with routes, map and status inside Cloud Routes
Continuous Latency Monitoring allows to see the continuous historical latencies data on Topology in Multi-Cloud environment between Transit and Spoke.
Performance Improvements for Cloud Routes and Scheduled Tasks that run behind the scenes.
- Topology Enhancement Search and Filter capability and Customize Topology Layout options
- Site2Cloud shows detailed S2C connections information with routes and status inside Cloud Routes
- Notification allows to pause alerts and delete old alert notifications
- Operational Enhancements auto delete flowIQ and Perfmon indexes to save disk space
Version 184.108.40.206 requires users to enter valid credentials for the controller that Copilot will store as a Service Account. This Service Account is needed so Copilot can process and send alerts based on configured thresholds. This Service Account can be a read-only account the user created on the controller. This dialog will only show one time when no service account has been configured. The Service Account can be changed in Settings .
- Notifications Ability to configure and receive alerts when CPU Utilization, Free Disk, Free Memory, Rx, Tx, Rx Tx of any host exceeds a user specified threshold Add email addresses of recipients in settings -> notifications to receive alerts Monitor and manage the lifecycle of alerts from the time they first triggered to the time they are resolved in the notifications page
- CloudRoutes Multi cloud GW Routes and VPC/VNET Routes with search functionality
- Topology Cluster Latency Click on connections between 2 clusters and start latency monitor for all connections between clusters
- FlowIQ Support for CSV export in records page Added support for filtering of instances using tags Now showing Flow Throughput and Flow Duration data in the records page
- Bug Fixes Few Bug fixes and performance improvements to load topology and instances faster
- Security Updates
- Topology Clustering
- Enhancements to Perf Mon charts with time period support
- Saving of Filter Groups in Flow IQ
- Topology Highlight
- Performance Monitoring Charts with multiple hosts
- && and || support for FlowIQ Filters
- Tagging functionality extended, Tag Manager in Settings Pages, Latency Charts, Filtering in Flow IQ improved
- Added support for tagging in Topology
- Added support for custom SSL certificate import
- Addressed the issue with license key validation
Release 1.1.4 (GA)¶
- Enabled license management
- Added support for multi-select
- Added ability to delete indexes
- Added storage auto-delete threshold configuration
- Added diagnostics (ping/traceroute) to topology