Aviatrix CoPilot Overview¶
Aviatrix CoPilot provides a global operational view of your multi-cloud network. Enterprise IT teams use CoPilot’s dynamic topology mapping to maintain an accurate topology of their global multi-cloud networks, FlowIQ to analyze global network traffic flows and global heat maps and time series trend charts to easily pinpoint and troubleshoot traffic anomalies. CoPilot leverages the intelligence and advanced network and security services delivered by Aviatrix’s multi-cloud network platform to provide enterprise cloud network operations teams both familiar day-two operational features such as packet capture, trace route and ping and new operational capabilities specifically built for multi-cloud network environments.
- Network Health Monitor – Real-time cloud network resource inventory and status
- Dynamic Topology Map – Accurate, multi-cloud network topology, layout control and search
- FlowIQ – Detailed application traffic flow analysis, global heat map and trends
- MultiCloud Tagging – Tag MultiCloud Resouces. Search by tag. Filter traffic data by tag.
- CloudRoutes – Detailed searchable routing tables across cloud providers.
- Notifications – Alert on resources status/utilization across MultiCloud
CoPilot is deployed as an all-in-one virtual appliance and is available on AWS, Azure, GCP, and OCI MarketPlaces. CoPilot works in tandem with Aviatrix Controller; in order to use CoPilot, you must have an operational Aviatrix Controller.
Licensing and Trials¶
CoPilot is offered with BYOL model. If you are interested in a trial of CoPilot, contact us through our chat window below, or contact your Aviatrix Sales representative